How to play?
1. First, you need to register yourself and give your team a name.
2. Use your $100 million budget to buy riders, like Marc, Marquez, Andrea Dovizioso, Valentino Rossi & team like Repsol Honda Team, Ducati Team.
3. You will earn points when your riders race in the MotoGP Championship 2015.
4. You can transfer riders in and out of your team limited to 2 riders in each round.
How to get the medals & trophies?
You can earn medals & trophies when your team performs well in this fantasy game. Show-off your racing skills by earning as many medals as you can.
How to invite friends?
For web version, you can invite via email or facebook and for facebook, click on the link on main menu bar, choose your friend in Facebook friends list.
To Get More Money To Buy Riders and Team
Our Fantasy Moto Racing game offers a referral system for you to earn more money to buy better rider and team by referring your friends to join. You shall be rewarded with extra money for EACH friend that joined but limited to 20 friends only. You can invite your friends directly from Facebook.
Must I have 6 riders and 1 team?
Yes. To have a complete team, you must have 6 riders and 1 team.
Why I didn’t get any points in my team?
You will only get points if you completed and saved your team before the last game round deadline. For example, for Qatar GP, the deadline was Sunday, 23rd March 2015, 17:35 GMT (please note the time zone). If you completed and saved your team after that time, you will not get any points for Americas GP. Remember, you must have 6 riders and 1 team.
Why is my team in red colour?
Your team will be red in colour if you saved your team after the last game round deadline. Red colour means your team is not active to race. This means you will not get any points. You will only get points on the next game round (the next race). For example, for Qatar GP, the deadline was Sunday, 23rd March 2015, 17:35 GMT (please note the time zone). If you completed and saved your team after that time, your team is not in time to race in Qatar GP, hence red colour. Remember, you must have 6 riders and 1 team.
How to change my team name?
1. Go to the User Menu on the top right of the FanXT Fantasy Moto Racing home page.
2. Click the link "Edit Personal Details".
3. In Update Details page, you can change your team name, country and etc.
4. When you've done, click Submit.